About the Games
From June 21 to June 30, 2019, the Republic of Belarus will become a host of the 2nd European Games – international multi-sport competitions among athletes of the European continent, which are held every four years under the direction of the European Olympic Committees.
Within the 2nd European Games, competitions will be held in 15 sports, 10 of which will become qualifying to the Olympic Games 2020 in Tokyo.
The first European Games were held from June 12 to June 28, 2015, in the capital of Azerbaijan – Baku. Belarusian athletes won 43 medals there – 10 gold, 11 silver, and 22 bronze. As a result, Belarus took the 7th place at the unofficial medal table.
State Unitary Enterprise «CENTREKURORT» is defined as the tourist operator of The 2nd European Games Minsk 2019. «CENTREKURORT» is the largest state tourist company on the market of the Republic of Belarus, which is part of the Administration of the President of the Republic of Belarus, with more than 15 years of experience.
VETLIVA, the project of the company «CENTREKURORT», is online booking portal of The 2nd European Games Minsk 2019. With the help of our resource you can buy tourist packages, book excursion services, accommodation and transfer services, as well as tickets for competitions. «CENTREKURORT» provides services, both to individual tourists and to organized groups of fans.
Belarus is a country situated in the heart of Europe, a country of thousands of lakes and rivers, forests and oak forests, ancient castles and palaces that waiting for their tourists. Hundreds of thousands of tourists visit Belarus for recreation and tourism, to get to know the heart of Europe from the inside..
Why do tourists like to come to Belarus? Because Belarus is a country of contrasts! Here you can:
- To try draniki in Dudutki
- To see the largest truck at the Belaz plant.
- To walk around the castles of Mir and Nesvizh, which are added to the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list.
- To see modern buildings during the Sightseeing tour of Minsk.
- To visit traditional Belarusian farms and estates.
- To get acquainted with historical and military monuments.
You can buy tickets for the competition on the website of the official ticket operator - more information.
The competition schedule can be found here - more information.
Since the terms of the agreements may differ, and there may be other requirements for entry into the country even after the cancellation of visas (availability of insurance, proof of cash, passport validity, etc.), it is recommended to clarify all the conditions of entry into the country before the trip.
There are several special entry regimes for foreign citizens in the Republic of Belarus:
- 30-day visa-free entry - more information.
- visit to the 2nd European Games-2019 in Belarus - more information.
- visit the tourist and recreational Park "August channel" (including the city of Grodno and Grodno region) - more information.
- visit the tourist and recreational zone "Brest" - more information.